- We accept entries for consideration for eco-talker throughout the year.
- Each selected guest entry is published on Saturday and the author is notified of the status of his submission within a week.
- Word limit: 1800 words.
- Format: Times New Roman font, 12-point. Please format your submission as a Microsoft word document.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
- In case of any queries or to submit, write to: email@example.com
Aapoorti has stopped accepting submissions for the Spring 2020 volume.
- Format: MS-Word file, 12-point, Times New Roman Font. Name of File “FirstLastName_PaperTitle”.
- Word Limit: 2500 words for general articles, essays, book review, or op-eds book review.
- No word limit for thesis or research paper, but should not exceed 15 pages.
- A research paper must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding more than 100 words.
- Citations: Use Chicago format for in-text citations and your works cited page. Include a separate works cited page at the end of your work.
- Deadline: September 30, 2019.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. The University of North Carolina defines plagiarism as “the deliberate or reckless representation of another’s words, thoughts, or ideas as one’s own without attribution in connection with submission of academic work, whether graded or otherwise.” For more information about plagiarism – what it is, its consequences, and how to avoid it – please see the UNC’s website.
- In case of any queries or to submit, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.